Uploading Avatars

This is where info about this forum and the website in general will be displayed. It's good to check in here every once in awhile.
Eric E. Durnan
Family Member

Uploading Avatars

Postby Eric E. Durnan » May 19th, 2011, 10:53 pm

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00][HIGHLIGHT=#dbeef3][HIGHLIGHT=#dbe5f1][HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff][HIGHLIGHT=#c6d9f0][FONT=Palatino Linotype] I've found one bug that is sort of frustrating. In your User Control Panel, you can add an avatar which is like the profile picture that you use on Facebook. It raises hell when you try to upload one, and it's because of the settings down below which show 0 pix X 0 pix which should mean that it automatically sizes it for you. That isn't the case for some odd reason. What you'll need to do is make sure your avatar is less that 300 pix wide, and 350 pix tall. You'll need to know the dimensions of it when you try and upload it. Before you submit your picture, enter the dimensions down below and see if that helps get it uploaded. If you have any trouble, send me a message here and I'll help get it up and running for you. -Eric[/FONT][/HIGHLIGHT][/HIGHLIGHT][/HIGHLIGHT][/HIGHLIGHT][/HIGHLIGHT]

Return to “Board & Website Announcements”