Thanks for Stopping By!

Stop in here first!
Eric E. Durnan
Family Member

Thanks for Stopping By!

Postby Eric E. Durnan » April 16th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Boy, it's been awhile since I've done any work on this board. Recently, I upgraded it and in the process, photos and files were deleted. Most, if not all of them, were uploaded by me, so I will be working on restoring them in the upcoming days/weeks. We have lost one member, Larry Durnan, son of Phil Durnan. I enjoyed our visits and sharing information with him.

I started this website 4 years ago with the goal of sharing our family's history in a way that anyone searching for answers might find them. Instead of writing to individual family members, if we would use a place like this to share stories, photos, and information, I think we could all do our descendants and fellow family members a great favor in making discovery as easy as looking at this site.

I don't make any money off of this website. In fact, it costs me about $150 per year to maintain it. I don't mind it as long as people enjoy it and use it. Please, feel free to upload photos, tell stories, ask questions, learn, and share information about our family. Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to getting to know you!

Eric E. Durnan
2nd Great Grandson of
Stephen and Bridget Durnan
June 2015

Edit: This board doesn't get used much anymore. If you wish to join, please leave a message in the sandbox so that I can create an account for you. I had to shut off registration because of spam. Click here: http://forum.durnanfamily.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=28

Return to “Welcome to the DurnanFamily.Com Forum!”