E-Mail Addresses

This is where info about this forum and the website in general will be displayed. It's good to check in here every once in awhile.
Eric E. Durnan
Family Member

E-Mail Addresses

Postby Eric E. Durnan » May 24th, 2011, 10:48 am

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]If anyone would be interested in an e-mail address from this website, let me know. I have to set it up the same way your Internet Service Provider would set up an e-mail account for you. I'd need to know what you'd want your e-mail address would be and yes, I'd have to set up the password for you. I know that may not set well with some, but if you want an e-mail address just for shits and giggles, let me know. It would be "whatever name you decide" @durnanfamily.com. I can also try and help set up your e-mail program to send and receive e-mails from your Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail. I just figured mine out this morning! -Eric [/FONT]

mslagle
Family Member

Re: E-Mail Addresses

Postby mslagle » June 2nd, 2011, 10:05 pm

Hey, I would like and e-mail at this address just call me martha17 and make the password easy to remember, I am getting old you know. I have so many passwords and usernames to remember with school and continuing ed that i cant think straight anymore.
thanks,
Martha

Eric E. Durnan
Family Member

Re: E-Mail Addresses

Postby Eric E. Durnan » June 2nd, 2011, 11:36 pm

You sure that you want Martha17? You don't need the number. I can make it plain old Martha@durnanfamily.com if you'd like. Then again, if you want Martha17, I'll make it that - no problem. Let me know and I'll get it set up tomorrow for you. I'll also have to send login instructions to you.

Return to “Board & Website Announcements”